Online gaming laws of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland and Telangana does not allow users from using the services offered by Team11 website. Penalties may be imposed on such users by the State Government or Central Government of India if deemed guilty.
Champteam11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
Intellectual Property Rights
Champteam11 includes a combination of content created by Team11, its partners, licensors, associates and/or users. The intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying Team11 and the Team11 platform and material published on Team11, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, advertisements, software, photographs, written content, images, graphics, marks, illustrations, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Team11, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users or users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Team11 either in whole or in part without the express written licence from Team11.
Users are solely responsible for all materials they upload, email, and post or otherwise make available to Team11 (“Users’ Content”). Each user warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User’s content and that no part of the user’s content infringes any third party rights.
A user hereby grant to Team11 and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish User’s content for any of these following purposes:
- Displaying User’s Content on Team11
- Distributing User’s Content, either by machine or via other media, to other users looking for downloading or else acquire it, and/or
- Storing User’s Content in a remote database accessible by end users for a charge
- This license shall apply to the distribution and storage of User’s Content in any form, medium or technology.
All names, marks, logos, trademarks, labels, proprietary rights and copyrights or intellectual rights on Team11 belonging to any person (including User), entry or third party are recognized as proprietary to their respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Team11.
Content or services provided by third-party entities
Team11 may contain links to other internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users’ use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Team11 does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Team11, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. Team11’s inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Team11 of such third-party Internet site.
Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and the third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that Team11 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Team11 does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content offered by third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing Team11 Services offered on Team11 including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Team11.
Deposits and withdrawal of funds from user’s account
All deposits made to Champteam11.com are immediately available in the Member’s Account and can be accessed for entering contests. All deposits and refunds, if any, will be done through electronic transfer including NEFT or payment wallet. Transactions may take up to 5 days to be completed.
Team11 will process all withdrawal requests immediately, with funds arriving in your nominated bank account the next working day. This may on occasion take up to 5 working days. In order to request a withdrawal, you must first complete Team11’s KYC process which include Identity Verification, Bank Account Verification processes, which also include submission of PAN card details.
The name mentioned on the Member’s verification documents should correspond with the name provided by the Member at the time of registration on Champteam11.com, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the Member’s bank account as provided to Team11. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the Member against such Member’s account with Team11, or the Member has not verified his/her Member account with Team11, to Team11’s satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Team11 shall provide such Member with a notification to the Member’s email address as on record with Team11.
Team11 may also send the winning amount through payment wallet such as PayTM, MobiKwik, Oxigen etc.
When a member enters a contest, the entry fee is deducted from the unutilized balance should there be funds available. If funds are unavailable in unutilized, it is deducted from the members’ withdrawal balance.
Members can withdraw from the withdrawal part of the account which only includes winnings that a member has made on Champteam11.com. A minimum amount of INR100 (INR ONE HUNDRED ONLY) must be there in the account after the member withdraws his winning amount. As an example, if the winning amount is INR500, the member can withdraw up to INR400 only.
At times, a certain transaction charge will be levied on the withdrawing amount. Champteam11.com reserves the right to levy different service charges for different games/tournaments at its discretion, also we reserve the right to change the levied service charges from time to time, however we would duly inform of the changes by posting a notice as and when applicable and feasible.
All withdrawal is subject to deduction of taxes as applicable by the law.
Members agree that once they confirm a transaction on Champteam11.com, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
The Member acknowledges that transactions on Champteam11.com may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the Member’s account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the Member’s account balance. Similarly, money debited from the member's account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the member's account. Members agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Team11 in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the Member’s accounts.
A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, Team11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a Member to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
- If the Member sends a written request to Team11 from the registered email ID to cancel such payment; or If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; Team11 shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
- Champteam11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the Member after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes.
- At the time of the transaction, Members may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction.
- To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
Member’s eligibility to use Team11
Team11 contests are open only to persons above 18 years of age.
- The Contest(s) are currently open only to residents in India.
- Champteam11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in the states of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland and Telangana from participating Team11 contests as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay in order to enter.
- Persons wish to enter Team11 contest must have a valid email address.
- Only those participants who have successfully registered on the Team11 as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in Team11 content and win prizes.
Process of deciding the winner
Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contests. The Participants owning the Teams with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winners. In certain pre-specified Contests, Team11 may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest. Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified. Following details should be noted:
- In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
- Champteam11 shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winners have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Team11.
- The winner(s) list will be published on the website at designated page.
- Decision of Team11 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Champteam11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
- To the extent permitted by law, Team11 makes no representations or warranties as to the quality; suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- Champteam11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against Team11 or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
- The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
Policy on Refund and cancellation
No cancellation is permissible once a transaction is confirmed. However, Team11 may, at its absolute sole discretion, permit a Member to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
- If a written request is received by Team11 from a member from his/her registered email Id to cancel such payment; or If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), Team11 must receive the cancellation request at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; Team11 shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter. Team11 may, at its absolute and sole discretion, after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes, shall refund the amount to the Member.
- In such a scenario where a transaction performed by you on the Team11 platform, money has been charged to your card or bank account and respective amount is not added in your Team11 account within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then you shall inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail address. Please make sure to include your registered mobile number, transaction value, transaction date and transaction id. Team11 will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the balance in your Team11 account, then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of receipt of your e mail. All refunds will be credited to your Team11 account.
Complaints and resolution of disputes
You can directly escalate to our management team by contacting email@example.com
The courts of competent jurisdiction at West Bengal shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising out of, or in connection with the Team11 services provided by Team11 (including the contest), the validity, construction, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of User(s) (including Participants) or Team11, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be a designated court of law in Delhi, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- Champteam11.com is owned and managed by Shared Happiness films, a business entity based in New Delhi, India.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent Team11 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard Team11's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Team11 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
- These terms, and the agreement of which they form part, are governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The courts of competent jurisdiction at the Delhi-NCR region shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Limitation and liabilitbity
You, as a user or user of Team11 agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable to You or anyone else for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising as a result of breach of these Terms, (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of, or in connection, with:
- The use of our websites;
- Any content you upload or otherwise provide;
- The use by us of information provided by you to us through Our Websites;
- Being unable to access our websites for whatever reason and however arising, including (without limitation) negligence;
- The failure of our websites for whatever reason and however arising including (without limitation) negligence;
- The use of your password by you or any third party to whom you have made the password available.
We expressly limit, and you agree, our liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied or a consumer guarantee imposed by virtue of any legislation to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again (the choice of which is to be at our sole discretion).
You indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
Your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms;
Any content you upload or otherwise provide;
Any breach or inaccuracy in any representations or warranties made to us; and/or
Any breach, or alleged breach, of intellectual or other proprietary rights or interests of third parties.