Once your account has been verified (for verification you will need to complete the KYC process), you can withdraw from the winnings account. Following conditions are applicable for withdrawal:
- The winning amount must be in access of INR 120.
- At any point of time, you can send a withdraw request of INR 20 to INR 1,00,000.
- A minimum balance of INR 100 must be there in the winning account at the time of sending the withdraw request.
- Winning amount will be send your bank account through NEFT or via payment wallet. Once the amount is sent, you will be notified by SMS. Payment process may take up to 5 days to complete depending upon the banking situation.
- You can withdraw only your winning amount.
- A service charge (in percentage) will be applicable on the withdrawing amount.
- Applicable taxes will be deducted from the withdrawing amount as directed by law.
- Any withdrawal above INR10,000 will be subject to TDS deduction.
- KYC is a process: To withdraw your winning amount, you must first submit the scanned copies of the following documents through your account:
- Your PAN Card
- Your AADHAR or VOTER ID card OR any other proof of address
- A Cancelled Cheque of your bank
- Name of the Payee
- Your address/location
- Date of Birth