How to play
Create your own team and focus on earning points, which will form the base to select players. If you like cricket, know the strategy to form the right team and are all set to get started, then this is the best platform to test your fantasy cricket skills. It’s simpler than you think, just follow these steps and you are all set.
How to Start?
- Register at Champteam11.com and start playing fantasy cricket:
- Select from the matches listed. It can be current or even the upcoming ones
- Create your team 11 with a maximum of 100 credit points
- Join from different contests that are running right now
- Once the match goes live, the points start getting added.
- The final score will be added once the match is over
- Go to ‘Matches’
- Click on ‘Completed’
- Check the points earned and the ranking of your team
- The winning amount will depend on the performance of the selected players and will reflect in the account
- You can withdraw your winning any time you want.
How to create the team?
Follow the steps given below to create your team to play Team11:
- Select match from the current or upcoming cricket games and click on the ‘Create Team’ button
- You can create your team by using 100 credit points from your account
- You can pick up to 7 players from one squad
- You can go for:
- Batsmen: 3-5
- Wicketkeeper: 1
- All-rounders: 1-3
- Bowlers: 3-5
- From the team of 11 players, you can select a Captain and a Vice Captain
- The captain gets 2X points scored by him in the match
- The vice-captain gets 1.5X points scored by him in the match
Why the Captain and Vice-Captain are important?
The captain and vice-captain are two of the most important and valuable players of your team. The Captain holds 2X points while the Vice-captain has 1.5X points value. So, you will need to select these two roles wisely, to get the maximum out of them.
Selecting the Right Contest
Come the Cricket World 2019 and we have multiple contests running on Team11. Every contest has different entry fees and prizes. So, opt for the contest that attracts most and keep on playing.
How the points system works in Team11?
There are few basic aspects about the points which are as follows:
- Each player in fantasy cricket gets 2 points each for being a part of team 11.
- Captain gets 2X points
- Vice-captain gets 1.5X points
- No points are allocated to a player during a Super-Over
- Bonus points are awarded on:
- Economy rate
- Strike rate
- If a player converts his half century to a century, then points are allocated for the century only.
- Points are deducted when:
- Player’s strike rate is below 74.99 in ODI and 99.99 in T20
- Player’s economy rate is above 9 RPO in ODI and 7.5 in T20
- No points are deducted if a bowler is dismissed for a duck.
What is the process of deciding the winner?
The winning positions are announced as per the ranks of the different teams. These ranks are finalized basis the points accumulated by teams as per the cricketer performance in actual live matches.